RB Leipzig (H) | CL | Post Match Thread

Might actually be a good thing to have such a poor performance and then turn it round. They really fell to pieces in the last half hour, which surprised me and I don’t think that would happen with many in the league if we gifted them two goals. We badly need bodies back in midfield.

A very strange game.. first half we were dire. I don't think Rodri, Dias or Akanji have ever played that badly since they were about 6 or something. I don't know what it was, but when them 3 have a mare the rest of the team will struggle! I think it was probably instructions from Pep to conserve energy or something to be honest.

I thought the ref was poor as well. To be honest, Dias and Akanji were very lucky to be on the pitch. The ref also seems to be in the way a lot too and probably had more touches than Haaland first half!

Second half when the subs were made changed it.

Doku is going to be a magnificent player. If you don't like watching him, give up watching football. He's the most exciting player I've seen at City in years - fast, great feet and completely unpredictable. As good as KdB etc are, "The Dok" is something else!

Great goals though and Foden was superb 2nd half I thought - the assist and goal were top class.

If was a neutral, I'd have loved it tonight. I'm not a neutral though but still managed to enjoy it as I know we had a 45 min blip tonight but will be back on it at weekend.

COME ON CITY!!

First half was undeniably poor, especially the defending for their goals. Dias had a mare defensively as Rash Ruben made an unwelcome appearance.

Once upon a time City would not have come back from being two down at HT in a game like this but this is a different City. They got their shit together and won convincingly.

Ake, Foden, Haaland and especially Rico excellent 2nd half. Gvardiol got better as the game went on. Stuff of champions even if the game itself didn't "matter."

Shout out to Darke for taking commentary **** of the week. To be topped on Sunday i'm sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.