CFG Expansion | Başakşehir to join? (p70)

Not fucking happy about this at all!
The last thing we need is UK gov sanctions on CFG - especially with the relatio ship between the Russian military and Spartak.
Oops; post in haste, repent at leisure! That's over 18 months ago now since I posted that. Given events in Ukraine since that tweet, I doubt very much that anything will ever come of that.

Oops; post in haste, repent at leisure! That's over 18 months ago now since I posted that. Given events in Ukraine since that tweet, I doubt very much that anything will ever come of that.
Thank God.
Too late, I checked and found that CSKA is the army club, but that post detonated in my head like a cluster weapon.

Slightly strange places to choose
I’m impressed by their ambition to create a global football group. However, they must be careful not to overstretch themselves. They planned an IPO for about £900m and have credit lines available for more borrowing.
CFG are a beast.
More boiling piss to follow.

So, we might get a verdict by summer 2025 by that time we may well have won our 5th PL in a row! Just shows how ludicrous it is, the time it’s taken to investigate, then charge and then find a date for the commission to look at the evidence.
What a nonsense

I'm intrigued that an academy coach is giving interviews about CFG expansion plans. Not a great career move I would have thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.