CFG Expansion | Başakşehir to join? (p70)

Has anyone ever watched another CFG team?

I’m thinking about getting away and going to some games. Girona and Troyes are going to be the easiest to get to. Thinking about going to New York and tying it in with some basketball as well.

I’m thinking about getting away and going to some games. Girona and Troyes are going to be the easiest to get to. Thinking about going to New York and tying it in with some basketball as well.
I went to a NYCFC game a few years back when they had David Villa and Pirlo. Fun day out in the bronx, kinda of a strange atmosphere compared to games here - maybe the culture - maybe the fact it's a baseball stadium.
New York is a great place to visit.

In terms of Europe I'd suggest Palermo - never been myself but heard it's absolutely beautiful.

Brother was in Miami this summer and his family went to watch NYCFC as away fans
Said the whole experience of watching sport over there was just so different and a bit weird

I went to a NYCFC game a few years back when they had David Villa and Pirlo. Fun day out in the bronx, kinda of a strange atmosphere compared to games here - maybe the culture - maybe the fact it's a baseball stadium.
New York is a great place to visit.

In terms of Europe I'd suggest Palermo - never been myself but heard it's absolutely beautiful.
I was at the Liverpool game in New York.This proof of age before they sold you alcohol was a pain in the arse.
Could see the stadium outside my hotel but there was no walking route to get there.
Rained most of the time as well,stadium crap when that happens.
One of the worst football experiances of an overseas game ever.

I was at the Liverpool game in New York.This proof of age before they sold you alcohol was a pain in the arse.
Could see the stadium outside my hotel but there was no walking route to get there.
Rained most of the time as well,stadium crap when that happens.
One of the worst football experiances of an overseas game ever.
IIRC that was in New Jersey, not New York?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.