United Thread - 2023/24

Cunts the lot of them.

It's their arrogance and the dismissive way they say "it's okay beating the teams we're expected to win" that annoys me.

Who exactly are these teams that the rags have a God-given right to beat.

With the possible exception of Sheffield United there's not a team in the division that are worse than the rags.

Bollocks to this form guide shite. The rags have been playing like a relegation side and rode the fuck out of their luck.

Rashford has always been a bit of a knob
"Look at me!. A virtue gesturing footballer who cannot play for shit, but tweeted from my backside "more school meals for kids!" all while I don't pay a penny and Johnny Taxpayer fits the bill!. I am a millionaire who can afford this all while I use legal loopholes to avoid paying tax on my image rights like the hypocrite I am!. I do this and the public love me for it, all while it deflects from the fact I can't play football for fucking shit!"

"Look at me!. A virtue gesturing footballer who cannot play for shit, but tweeted from my backside "more school meals for kids!" all while I don't pay a penny and Johnny Taxpayer fits the bill!. I am a millionaire who can afford this all while I use legal loopholes to avoid paying tax on my image rights like the hypocrite I am!. I do this and the public love me for it, all while it deflects from the fact I can't play football for fucking shit!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.