United Thread - 2023/24

I see a new wonderkid is in the team, Mainoo.

What happened to the last one? Only this season it was too, when he broke in to the team and had the United fans I know raving about him.

Yep - I guess you’ve forgotten about Hannibal Mejbri too. Last seen starting a game a distant memory ago.

Said from the outset, he was utter garbage - second touch always a tackle. Only cost about £15m from Monaco too. Bargain.

(To be fair that Mainoo does looks half decent. Probably needs a move of he is to live up to potential)

I'm still waiting for these De Silva brothers to burst onto the scene, and gonna be world beating players for years to come, or did I miss something

Transition.

Any time that word is used, whoever is using it has the underlying view that it’s simply a matter of time until they transition back at the top.

It’s a complete refusal to contemplate/accept they don’t have a divine right to be at the top…and another example of why they are fuc#ed. it’s simply another way of saying “This is Manchester United we’re talking about”.

Next time a rag uses it, just explain that we too were in transition when we went down to league two, and Leeds and many other clubs also transitioned that way. They like to think transition only has one end result.

Transition “the process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another”

Yep…they’re definitely in a period of transition.

The rags have a lot of problems. Mainly the players are not good enough and neither is the clown in charge. Both parties blame each other. The players know on the pitch that they are just an ordinary bland team and once they come up against an organised, hard working team they collapse and get beaten.

The badge may say man united but the reality is they are more like a bolton these days.

Honest to god it is a joy watching them struggle.
Bit harsh on Bolton at the mo ;-)

I blame the media.

Whenever a rag player opens a newspaper or switches on the TV (especially Sky Sports) they'll see how well and hardworking they're doing.
Yep the sycophancy from their client media really has played a huge part in their downfall and ongoing underachievement, feeding the delusions of the club, the players and particularly the fans.

Yep the sycophancy from their client media really has played a huge part in their downfall and ongoing underachievement, feeding the delusions of the club, the players and particularly the fans.
They’ve fed and nurtured that client media, thinking it would protect them. But it’s actually had the opposite effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.