Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Liverpool won’t have a 7 point lead regardless. 6 max. But they are shit too
But they are not shit and with their forwards they are scoring goals like we used to . If this carry’s on which looks likely then we won’t be in a title race but tbh we cannot win it every year with the same players because you. Cannot keep going to the well year in year out as in the end it dries up.

A blip? A fucking blip?
Losing the lead three times at Chelsea was supposed to be the blip, losing the lead v Liverpool was supposed to be the blip, losing the lead twice v Spuds was supposed to be another blip. Perhaps the collective shite at Villa and Wolves were blips, were they? Something is wrong, I just hope Pep knows what it is.

I have read these messages pretty much every season at round this point. I have even written them myself (Newcastle away 2019).

Thrown away again, Alvarez and foden are nowhere near as good as made out
Thought Foden played ok. I’ve never rated Alvarez and haven’t changed my mind. He’s not a good enough striker and is anonymous in midfield. We may have to do what we can to challenge for top 4 and rebuild. Would help to know if pep is staying after next season.

Miles off it this season.
Look at our front 3, Alvarez, Jack and Phil
Doesnt scream goals does it, backed up by non scoring midfielders bar the odd one.
Despite our shit defending, it’s our attacking play and lack of finishing that’s cost us this season.
Poor squad management with a poor summer transfer wise, replacing 2 players who could score with yet more technical players but again won’t score you goals.
40 shots v Luton and today and a 2-1 win and 2-2 draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.