Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rest of the World: “A once in a lifetime opportunity to be crowned World Campions”

Non City UK fans if we win it: “A Mickey Mouse competition only Bolivia care about”

Non City UK fans if we don’t win it: “ You blew the chance to be World Champions against a pub team”

City Owners: “A once in a lifetime opportunity to be crowned World Campions, attract new fans from all over the World and to make Millions to reinvest into the club”

City fans: “Warm weather training to prepare for the Everton game when we get back”

Hopefully, this will be like a warm weather training camp with a couple of games thrown in. I'm keen for the boys to win it a) to lift morale and b) to annoy scousers and the media by being "indisputably" the best team in the world.

Very much this.

Other than that I couldn't care less.

no european team has lost this in the last 11 years, for a good reason so to do so would be embarassingly poor form.

eddie
lewis
stones
dias
ake
rodri
nunes
foden
berny
haaland
grealsih

or

eddie
stones
dias
ake
gvadiol
rodri
foden
lewis
berny
haaland
grealish

for both games, a bit off consistency too in teamselection would be good

jinx!!!

But I agree Walker shouldnt be near the starting 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.