Florian Wirtz

Not a want but a need this guy.

I know everyone says Munich but there must be a chance as I imagine Pep and Alonso got on well and if he worked under him he might be keen.

Will be tough, but worth a go he’s exceptional.

Not a want but a need this guy.

I know everyone says Munich but there must be a chance as I imagine Pep and Alonso got on well and if he worked under him he might be keen.

Will be tough, but worth a go he’s exceptional.
Alonso will go to Madrid in the summer and I can see him taking Wirtz with him sadly.

Alonso will go to Madrid in the summer and I can see him taking Wirtz with him sadly.

This.

Madrid signed up Endrick as well from Brazil who looks utterly ridiculous for his age and makes me question whether they will actually try and go for Mbappe or Haaland.

I think Musiala is our target.

This.

Madrid signed up Endrick as well from Brazil who looks utterly ridiculous for his age and makes me question whether they will actually try and go for Mbappe or Haaland.

I think Musiala is our target.

He has done well Alonso, but a bit keys to a Ferrari getting the Madrid job.

If Pep rings for you, I think pretty much any player in the world answers.

Whether that brings to City with Munich, Madrid etc. on is always going to vary.

We should at least be in the conversation.

Musiala would seem a tough one to get but equally happy if we do.

He has done well Alonso, but a bit keys to a Ferrari getting the Madrid job.

If Pep rings for you, I think pretty much any player in the world answers.

Whether that brings to City with Munich, Madrid etc. on is always going to vary.

We should at least be in the conversation.

Musiala would seem a tough one to get but equally happy if we do.
For 99% of Germans it doesn’t get bigger than Bayern, they see them as the biggest club in the world.

Bellingham Wirtz Camavinga Valverde Tchouameni and possibly Modric/Kroos still. Crazy.

Wirtz would be the number 1 pick for an attacking midfielder post-Kev.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.