How many more people will now become City fans?

I'm in gran canaria now and went for a wander round the local market yesterday and spotted one of the traders in a knock off city shirt.
Not a young lad either.

There is a change in perception out there. There was some click bait thing on my Facebook page, might have been ESPN or something, that said that the 2 Manchester clubs were the most hated in the country. There were thousands of comments but what struck me was that the vast majority said things like “I don’t mind City” and “they’ve got likable players” and in particular “I like watching them”.

The only people who dislike us are those for whom we snatched away the glory they signed up for. There was a bit of a thing in the 90s where people would have United as their second club because they liked their football and we’ve got that now/

Went to the game yesterday with my lad and a Turkish student who's studying/staying with my Ex and him. City mad, went to the Charity Shield and was so giddy about going to the match.

Loved a couple of pre match pints in The Grove and spent about £500 in the club shop. Desperate to go to the Fulham game before he goes home.

Ok after our latest success with another trophy we are definitely getting millions more fans around the world and also even more lucrative sponsors knocking on our doors. Fantastic being a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.