Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
full review of your thoughts on him?
There isn't much tape on him playing professional ball yet. Like I said above, he just played his first game as a starter just 2 days ago. Against kids his age there's no comparisson, the gap is evident.

In terms of style, he's your typical Argentine #10, dribbling, passing, vision, set pieces, shooting. He doesn't have the ball on a string like Messi, though. His dribbling style is more like a Neymar or Aimar.

One thing to mention is that I don’t agree with the fact of the transfer terms being made ala Julian Alvarez.

This kid stated that he won’t renew his contract, that means he has no intention on leaving a more significant income to the club that took him out of a poor town, gave him home and formed him both in life and football. He’s really bad advised to say something like that, after his first game as a starter.

River Plate fans are mad at him, they took this situation as a betrayal and don’t want him near the club. They have been waiting for him for ages, he has always been called the next big thing. City should take him inmediately, even if they decide to loan hin to another club.

There are compilations of him toying with teams of his age.

Looks like a very talented player based on my 15 minutes of internet scouting! Nothing wrong with adding another talent to the club, even if the rumored price is pretty high for someone with close to no experience of senior football. Hopefully this one will turn out great for us, but considering he currently only has 155 mins of senior football under his belt I would assume we wont be seeing much of him in our first team anytime soon. No rush though, he only turns 18 in a week.

There isn't much tape on him playing professional ball yet. Like I said above, he just played his first game as a starter just 2 days ago. Against kids his age there's no comparisson, the gap is evident.

In terms of style, he's your typical Argentine #10, dribbling, passing, vision, set pieces, shooting. He doesn't have the ball on a string like Messi, though. His dribbling style is more like a Neymar or Aimar.
He doesn’t have the ball on a string… like Neymar

lol

These kind of signings are normally meet with initial excitement but then nothing more (bar some noticeable exceptions).

For me, I love them and I am glad the club does it. You wait for these players to go to Europe and then buy them the price is 5 times as much if not more, so there is a lot of leeway in them.

Alvarez was a bargain for us, Enzo was expensive for Chelsea.

So whilst some may not land, I imagine we get most, if not all our money back (even a profit for some) and others we get a £100 million player for between £10-20 million.

I have no idea how good this kid is and struggle to see how other blues would really know (not doubting them, but surely it’s You Tube highlights or the odd match), it sounds like he has more hype around him then Perrone or Kayky which is probably a good thing.
Enzo was expensive for Chelsea but they bought him from Benfica not from Argentina, River sold him in like 25 million. It was a bargain for Benfica, he’s a 60/70 million player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.