Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be curious if part of the recruitment process was I’d he’d be working with Pep or not. If he’s going out on loan next year I suppose it’s 50/50 isn’t it?

Always find these type of transfers very exciting, he may turn out to be a huge dude but he could be a huge superstar long term.

For anyone who has ever played Championship/ Football Manager - this is exactly the type of signing you make when absolute dominance has achieved

argentina have loads of talented players at the moment who could play in different leagues likes of Claudio Echeverri, Ian Subiabre, Santiago lopez ...

Tomás Parmo to me is the next real deal. And from the U17 team, in my opinion, Santiago Lopez has been the difference maker. He is going to be a monster on the wing. We lost to Germany because he was suspended, in my opinion.

He doesn’t have the ball on a string… like Neymar

lol
What I meant is the ball doesn't seem to get more than half a centimeter away from Messi's feet when he dribles the ball. It's almost machine like.

Neymar's dribling style is much more "natural". The ball isn't stuck to his feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.