Media Discussion - 2023/24

Couldnt give a flying f*ck about the Hammers attendances , their world wide following is zilch , they are a mid-table team hoping for a good cup run. Hilarious there "Champions of europe we knowwhat we are song" f*cking conference league champions , sad bastards , i woud keep that quiet , dont brag about it , winning a third rate competition , cockney wankers
We have a strong bond with west ham fans and along with Sunderland fans none of us bear ill will to each other and West ham haven't jumped on tje anti city band waggon.

so let them sing champions of europe, and hope they have a good season and finish well and as alway if we cannot win the FA Cup hope they do.

there is a video to explain our bond if you want I can post it

There is a quiz on the BBC about each club. 12 questions on each club. One for each month.

The questions are either positive or negative re: the result involved in the question.

Liverpool had 3 questions about defeats.
United had 2 questions about defeats.
City, in the year where they won 1 trophy in May, two in June, one in August and one in December, had 7 questions out of 12 that were about defeats.

Cunts. Merry Xmas everyone.
Really made me laugh that - nice one.......... :-)

There is a quiz on the BBC about each club. 12 questions on each club. One for each month.

The questions are either positive or negative re: the result involved in the question.

Liverpool had 3 questions about defeats.
United had 2 questions about defeats.
City, in the year where they won 1 trophy in May, two in June, one in August and one in December, had 7 questions out of 12 that were about defeats.

Cunts. Merry Xmas everyone.

You mean utd had 10 wins ?

I get their M.O

Sadly, I have difficulty in finding a radio station that isn't bullshit one way or another.
Get yourself a playlist and listen to music you enjoy rather than listening to bullshit adverts and presenters who have huge egos talking the same shite over and over again. Honestly, Talkshite is amongst the worst stations out there. I’d bet they have about 20 minutes chat in a one hour period, the rest is adverts, promoting other shows, weather, traffic and 2 news bulletins every hour and Sports headlines. Plus, let’s talk about “Manchester United” it’s so bleeding repetitive, piss it right off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.