Media Discussion - 2023/24

Good old Henry Winter this morning.Currently mocking our win along with the other cunts on Talkshite.

"I preferred the intercontinental cup when United won it."

What, the Champions of Europe versus the South American Champions?

What's interesting about the Intercontinental cup is, European teams had to sign an annual contract and play otherwise they would face an international law suit from Toyota (the sponsor) and UEFA.
Early games, before moving to Japan, would turn violent because of the behaviour of the South American teams.

I find this all a bit odd. From my recollection, and admittedly i was a bit pissed, savage and the other bloke were being complimentery about us, mentioning how far we've come and how the owners have transformed the club (even mentioned how they transformed the area)

But you can look at it then going back to where we were can look like for fans who don't know that we always been in the lower leagues when in fact we one of the clubs from inception we were in the top divisions 95% of the time

But you can look at it then going back to where we were can look like for fans who don't know that we always been in the lower leagues when in fact we one of the clubs from inception we were in the top divisions 95% of the time

I seen again today some site referencing the 8:1 Boro result before the oil. No thick fuckers realised we did the double over the Rags that year, topped the league for a period & had a good season.

Didn’t United fuck the FA Cup to play in it.

Yea and the fa cup suffered for it. I seem to remember the news showing the rags relaxing in the sun and relaxing. I thought their mid season break would give them an advantage in the league.

I think the rags had a longer to prepare for it than any other English clubs

I find this all a bit odd. From my recollection, and admittedly i was a bit pissed, savage and the other bloke were being complimentery about us, mentioning how far we've come and how the owners have transformed the club (even mentioned how they transformed the area)
Listening to Football commentating is like reading the bible, you can take away from it anything that aligns with your disposition - good or bad.
Savage sounded miserable, but he was also saying stuff that was very complimentary to us indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.