Players who might improve us

These 3 are the window we should have had (on the fence with Paqueta). Branthwaite looks an outstanding prospect. Anyone know if he is right or left footed?
The window we should have had ? We do not need both Paqueta and Olise. In fact I would argue we do not need either and I don’t think we need Branthwaite. We have barely been linked with Braithwaite and won’t and shouldn’t go for Parqueta until his issues are sorted and Olise will cost a fortune now. All in all silly ideas

The window we should have had ? We do not need both Paqueta and Olise. In fact I would argue we do not need either and I don’t think we need Branthwaite. We have barely been linked with Braithwaite and won’t and shouldn’t go for Parqueta until his issues are sorted and Olise will cost a fortune now. All in all silly ideas
So you disagree?

how about ........... Ross Barkley ?

Actually seen him a couple of times lately and he looks a mile above most Luton players. Always had talent, but possibly not the brains? Looked to be using the ball intelligently when I saw him though.

If he was 26 I'd not be against it, but he's 30, so pass. Good player though.

Cole Palmer? On todays performance it’s a shame he wanted to leave think he’d have played a lot this season

We have Bobb, Hamilton and Lewis coming thru who would like to get a playtime and seem to be ready for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.