Players who might improve us

City Extra aren't really ITK, they're just a news consolidator that post any rumor no matter how credible it is. Take whatever they say with a grain of salt, unless they are reposting a credible journalist.

Would highly doubt we'd be interested in a player the quality of Dovbyk.
Spot on with City Extra (like all of them)
Credible journalist?....no such thing ;)

Nicolo Barella, wanted him for many years. Such a majestic player, would love a Barella-Rodri-Foden midfield. Can’t see Inter ever selling him sadly
Was about to post the same, he could replace Kev for me. Such a talent, shame my fellow Italians don’t generally leave Italy for football and if they do they never seem to do that well (I know there are some exceptions)

We were linked to Mandas the Lazio goalkeeper a few weeks back, it has gone quiet since, and if Ederson goes it would not surprise me if that was who we brought in, he has shown up well when given a chance. But i would go for Bulka from Nice, Polish second choice, he is big, good reactions, holds the ball, decent kicking and has had a good season, not quite James but probably better than Hart, he also came out of Chelsea`s academy so maybe Association trained?

Lutsharel Geertruida for that RB position. Extremely versatile profile can play RB , CD , DM. 13 contributions last season for Feynoord.

Probably not valid because we have 2 excellent left-footed centre backs - but I really like Ricardo Califiori from Bologna. > looks excellent can play that Ake role well > but we have Gvardiol so need unless we were to lose a defender somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.