Players who might improve us

The window we should have had ? We do not need both Paqueta and Olise. In fact I would argue we do not need either and I don’t think we need Branthwaite. We have barely been linked with Braithwaite and won’t and shouldn’t go for Parqueta until his issues are sorted and Olise will cost a fortune now. All in all silly ideas
If his issues are not sorted yet then how come he can still play at WHU,Funny how this arose when we were about to buy him ,but almost immediately went quiet after the window shut ....ODD

Olise would be a brilliant signing.
Right age and strikes me as having great football intelligence as well as natural ability.
Would be a good back up to Bernardo on the right and future proof us for when he eventually goes back to Benfica.
Pep could take him to the next level.

Last edited:
Olise would be a brilliant signing.
Right age and strikes me as having great football intelligence as well as natural ability.
Would be a good back up to Bernardo on the left and future proof us for when he eventually goes back to Benfica.
Pep could take him to the next level.
on the right.

If his issues are not sorted yet then how come he can still play at WHU,Funny how this arose when we were about to buy him ,but almost immediately went quiet after the window shut ....ODD
Please point me to somewhere where it says the issues have been resolved and he has been cleared or punished

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.