PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s killing them. :-)

Forget the new era at United, and scruffy Jim, all they want is City to be charged, to be relegated, and for all the trophies to be taken off us won during Shiekh Mansour’s ownership of the club. Everyone of them are an expert on financial law and football club management.

Lot of dippers on sad cafe joining forces with the shite in hope that we'll get stripped, demoted, fined and one even said he hopes city gets sent to oblivion and never to return.
I'm kinda nervous now with all those red accountancy and financial experts saying we are already cheating bastards ;-)

Keep up the dialog mate. I have learnt a lot from your contributions, various responses, and input from @Dribble and @petrusha, @Chris in London to name just a few.

:) Thanks, but you don't want to listen to me on anything to do with the law, tbh. I only know what has been explained to me by the smarter guys on here. I don't mind repeating it when the great and the good get exasperated at having to continually explain things, though. Which happens quite frequently when they reply to me :D

I know a bit more about accounting (he says modestly).

Happy New Year to you.

This is my whole point. I can accuse you of whatever. Proving a crime has been committed is a totally different thing.

If all the PL & UEFA have to go on is a sentence in a stolen email from 2012, they're on flimsy ground.

It's evident to me they're not only pursuing these charges in the faint hope some will stick, but in the full knowledge that the reputational damage to City being called fraudsters who wouldn't have achieved success unless we cheated, will be the next best outcome.

It's working too. My Spuds supporting family already believe they'd have won a PL or two if not for us being FFP cheats. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Fucking Spurs lol…..

Tell ‘em they came 3rd in a 2 horse race the Spursy wankers.

Lot of dippers on sad cafe joining forces with the shite in hope that we'll get stripped, demoted, fined and one even said he hopes city gets sent to oblivion and never to return.
I'm kinda nervous now with all those red accountancy and financial experts saying we are already cheating bastards ;-)

We know the scousers are good financial experts, they know they way around the benefit system better than anyone. So they can spot a cheat easily.

We would probably be well served to do a big FAQ page with answers checked over by the legally qualified posters.

Then everyone who isn’t a lawyer can refer back to it as and when necessary.

Maybe even a few of the lurking journalists could use it before they publish their next story on the case…
Brilliant idea!

@Chris in London @Prestwich_Blue & others

It’s killing them. :-)

Forget the new era at United, and scruffy Jim, all they want is City to be charged, to be relegated, and for all the trophies to be taken off us won during Shiekh Mansour’s ownership of the club. Everyone of them are an expert on financial law and football club management.

Fuck me... This lot have hot it worse than I realised! The utter hatred & disdain for City is palpable...

Ah well :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.