Jools Holland NYE

I watched Rick Astley, he was ace.
After a lifetime of slagging him off, he was on stage with us this year. Looking stressed, i asked if he was alright? So he asked to take his herbal ginger tea and leave it on the drum riser before he went on stage. Then he called me a wonderful man, he actually played a great gig
... And now i kinda like they guy!

After a lifetime of slagging him off, he was on stage with us this year. Looking stressed, i asked if he was alright? So he asked to take his herbal ginger tea and leave it on the drum riser before he went on stage. Then he called me a wonderful man, he actually played a great gig
He comes across as a top bloke, I was impressed with his Smiths covers at Glastonbury.
Are you in Blossoms..?

A lot of people were away on their summer hols when it was filmed so couldn't make it.
It must have been recorded recently as they mentioned the passing of Shane MacGowan who died on the 30th November and the tribute the Mary Wallopers played for him with a member of the Pogues (Spider Stacey). I thought the Wallopers were just what you need for a party, loved them.

Spill the beans!

Got to be the worst line up for a Jools Holland NY show ever. Rod Stewart is such a poor singer these days, his only saving grace was Paul Jones was singing and he was worse, far worse! Ruby Turner now there's a surprise. Sugar Babes were equally abyssmal. Throw in the usual line up of unfunny comedian's, including the ubiquitous Vic Reeves and Jo Brand and it was a recipee for an early night.
It was an absolute crap line up wasn’t it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.