Mr Bates vs the Post Office

What is an expert, SB “someone who knows more than an ordinary person”, do you know more about Horizon than than them? Yes but I’m not an expert, fuck me, the guys a twat.

I'm not an expert but am quite prepared to accuse and run prosecutions of SPM's that the Horizon system that I don't understand accuses of being on the fiddle.

Riddle me that logic if you can.

Thats like a cop charging you with speeding then standing up in court and saying he had never been in a car has no idea how the driver would tell what speed they are doing and indeed he didn't even know how to turn on the speed gun he was holding...... but he was sure you were speeding

Just to be shallow for a minute, is this going to entertain if I watch it. I'm in the mood for drama, not docu-drama. If anyone gets what I mean. Is is is a good watch just on it's face.

We’ve all surely worked places with incompetent managers, popular yet useless colleagues and systems that don’t work?

There’s always been nepotism, jobs for the boys, cliques, grassing etc. HR often seem just there to protect management.

HR protect the company. End of. The ‘little man’ doesn’t stand a chance when HR get involved.

Just to be shallow for a minute, is this going to entertain if I watch it. I'm in the mood for drama, not docu-drama. If anyone gets what I mean. Is is is a good watch just on it's face.

it's a riveting watch

The big lawyer (didn't catch his name) took no prisoners with Bradshaw.

It's an incredible watch, it's better than any fictional drama I have ever seen. I've watched every single witness-not once have I felt inclined to go and do something else. It's truly explosive. Pick any hearing session and give it a go, you will soon be hooked.

They tell you they are there to help but you're right, in reality most of them are sly fuckers working to protect the company.

If anyone ever says they are a "people person" and work in HR, you know they are either lying or a lying c*nt

HR people know they are the first in (to recruit) and the last out (to get rid)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.