11 | Jeremy Doku - 2023/24

Needs to buck his ideas up or Bobb will have his place.

Or at least that's what people in this thread said about Grealish when Doku scored his first goal.
Man you have a crush on Grealish truly.

NOt a good match at all, although I think Pep's tactic of centralizing him was a really good one. And yes, being a starter is about the present, and both Grealish and Doku haven't been showing high level lately, so I would be at ease if Bob starts next game even if it's agains Tottenham.

The LW is not untouchable to only him and Grealish, Bobb is making a serious claim.

Perhaps we should see him play RW more tbh.

His worst game in a City shirt. Nothing came off for him today. Dispossessed countless times, He also lost the ball for the 1st goal. He didn't help Josko out defensively at all. Having said that, having a great 1st season for us otherwise, and hugely promising for the future. I did notice that all his poorer performances came against the more established rivals, like today vs Newcastle, against Chelsea (Reece James), and a couple of other teams with bigger-name players. For that reason, I would still start Jack against the better opponents right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.