FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

so do branch members have to be ST holders, or Cityzen Members or something, or do you get a hop on the ticket queue as a perk? no idea how OSCs work
You have to be a Citizens member mate which gives you a supporter number, without that you can’t get tickets even from the supporters club .. Not sure that’s always been the case but it is now .. I’m a member in London and they sent a memo round on this the other day .. No supporter number no ticket ..!

I got tickets for myself and my son. It will be my first away match (excluding FAC/EFLC/CL neutral finals) in years. I have only been to three away matches since the Denis Law backheel match at OT.

I did manage a ticket for the Norwich FA Cup match.

I also went to the Newcastle Boxing Day match where Tevez scored two). My Geordie son-in-law got us the tickets in the Gallowgate end! I was sat two seats away from the big fat bloke with his shirt off (narrowed it down to a 1,000 or so). He was effing and blinding all the match and was very menacing. We kept quiet even when City went 2-0 up in the first 10 minutes.

The only other away match I have done was the Celtic CL. Again I was in the home end and kept really quiet for that one.

I am going to this one because I would like a look at the new Spurs stadium. I can stay with my son in Sydenham and travel through on the Overground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.