TV Series

New True Detective up……one a week…..might wait until all 6 episodes aired……..foc forgets what he had for breakfast….or if he had any…..
I watched Bass Reeves once a week.
Really enjoyed it the old way.
Will do the same with true detective.
Plus if it is the same as season 2 and three saves me time of not watching.
New season meant to be great though.

After The Flood is looking good, two episodes in.
Normally British drama is our thing but this really doesn't float our boat... no pun intended. A bit like Trigger Point, couldn't complete series 1 so at the moment series 2 in in the scraping the barrel territory.

Need something for me and the wife too watch, we’ve watched that Fool Me Once, so that sort of thing, she didn’t like Bodies I had to explain time travel to her, might as well have explained the offside and handball rule.
Thought I read "Foot Me Once". Down with that sort of thing.

Normally British drama is our thing but this really doesn't float our boat... no pun intended. A bit like Trigger Point, couldn't complete series 1 so at the moment series 2 in in the scraping the barrel territory.

I know exactly what you mean. Watched the first After the Flood and really didn’t like it. Someone said it was from the makers of Happy Valley. It isn’t a patch on it, sadly.

We ditched Trigger Point after a couple of episodes also.

Just finished “After the flood” looks like maybe set up for series 2? Was ok.. one of the lads from “Burn it” was in it played a good part. ( God I wish I could get Burn it somewhere).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.