TV Series

The recent double episode of " 24 hours in police custody" had some very graphic footage.
A great show but incredible how some people have no value on life whatsoever.
Agreed it was a good watch. Unreal how that escalated from a bit of a slap and fronting up in the pub to where it ended less than 20 minutes later, that stabber was on a mission, the original fella had shutdown emotionally, thank fuck his daughter's hopefully out of harm's way. The other kid (Silver BM) was fucking distressed after seeing that video, soon dropped his 'no comment' stance.
Plenty of us have got into rows in pubs, fuck me I'm glad I'm an FOC and those days are long behind me, you just don't know what sort of deranged lunatic you're dealing with any more.

Need something for me and the wife too watch, we’ve watched that Fool Me Once, so that sort of thing, she didn’t like Bodies I had to explain time travel to her, might as well have explained the offside and handball rule.

Death's Game, it's South Korean, so put the subtitles on. Death, personified toys with a guy who committed suicide, he must live in a random body again and again but always dies painfully, or does he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.