TV Series

The Traitors series 2 is shaping up very nicely, but just in case any of the producers are reading this:-

STOP FU**ING MURDERING 80s CLASSICS WITH DREARY FEMALE BREATHY VOCALS!

The series doesn’t need that.

KIN.
kin shite, and that 'actor' from Game of Thrones in it is shite too,he just a shit Gary Oldman.
Kin, when compared to some of the great tv series probably is shite, but I found it an enjoyable watch and that's what I gauge shows on so I wouldn't say it's total shite I would say it's a decent small budget tv series.
Love/Hate being more shite imo mainly due to the incredibly lousy acting.

Perhaps this fred need a shiteometer so we can all vote on the shiteness of everything.

You completely missed the point, anyhow I'm glad you got something out of it. Bad writing/ plotting in these kind of dramas are a no no for me personally.

I understood what you were saying. I have a similar rancour for things.

But, I also said I gave it some licence.

I'm always super critical of shows and films, so me turning off my brain for one, I'll give myself a pass on or I'd never enjoy anything!!

Watched Beef on Netflix. Very smart. A bit drawn out (watching toxic people spiral into craziness gets a bit old after a while) but worth it to tell the whole story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.