PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The rule requiring annual accounts that show a true and fair view goes back way before 2009, so the alleged breach of not providing such accounts is valid even if FFP didn't yet exist.

I imagine, though, a defence will be, what was the point?
Ah, so this is it.
I await the proof they provide with interest.
One assumes they do have to provide evidence...
Perhaps this is a Kangeroo court after all.

What worries me is they will not want us to walk away Scott free of all charges it will make them look fools they will want something to appease the red shirted masses.
Yep,they’ll have to get something to stick regardless of the truth.

What worries me is they will not want us to walk away Scott free of all charges it will make them look fools they will want something to appease the red shirted masses.
They’re not going to appease the red shirt masses. We will either be found guilty of something and punished accordingly, or our lawyers will do their job and throw it all out, with us being cleared of everything.

Ah, just enough time to add a shit load of trophies to our haul, just to piss everyone off that little bit more when we get to keep them all.
I don't think it is the only animating force, but one of them is no doubt that rival fans wanted to scupper Pep's (possible) final few seasons with us and they're annoyed "it's taking too long" because it probably won't.

the funny thing with these charges is all the idiots have assumed we are guilty based on the fact that we won but we werent united or liverpool, that is the entire basis of their reasoning for us being guilty, ask them, ask any of them what makes you think we are guilty and that is all they have, the fact that we couldnt possibly beat their beloved teams by just being better, we had to be cheating, what they cant get through their myopic minds is that by their own reasoning any club that is succesful that wasnt their must by their own reasoning have been cheating.

if people think they will stitch us up,or get swayed by the media,do you really think our side will let them look at anything but the facts, if there is a stitch up we will appeal it, it will be fair and based on facts, its how kcs work, facts,facts and only facts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.