PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.
It does make you wonder how much more he can get away with from a legal standpoint.

Completely understand what others have said about not giving him the oxygen of publicity in a court case, but at the very least City must surely be monitoring all this because he’s ramping it up and a lot of the stuff earlier in the week was libel.

I know he’s given a ‘free hit’ because he’s allegedly mentally unstable, but he’s crossed the line so many times now.

Wouldn't that be part of what FIFA already dealt with, which ended up with a transfer ban for Chelsea? The FA/PL were part of the process, if I remember right. There were a load of clubs who got a warning, Chelsea were one of the clubs that ignored the warning and continued to break the same rule numerous times. If it was already dealt with, then I find it hard to believe they can justify changing their minds on how it was dealt with. He doesn't even try and hide his hateful obsession with City now.

United were doing this for years and it was against the rules back then, they did it with impunity because they were untouchable. That didn't bother likes of Nick Harris, nor did Liverpool's Stanley Park swindle or the hacking scandal, or the dodgy betting companies for Arsenal and United(yet he made as much noise as he could about the City one). He's full of shit, he has no moral code.

It's funny how people like him make out things are either unprecedented(when they aren't) or try desperately to make out a minor breach is a breach of the worst kind(like the non-cooperation bullshitters).

Last edited:
I swing back n forth about what i think/hope/dread/ will be.

Part of me thinks, “how can the Prem get this so wrong. Surely the level and seriousness of these accusations means they MUST have something on us. Would they risk the credibility of such a huge worldwide organisation on a whim or at the behest of certain clubs.

Then u swing back to the robust nature in the way City And our powers that be have defended themselves and come out fighting , saying we are 100% innocent and will prove it.

One thing is for sure. One side has got this VERY wrong.
If any doubt is in your mind, just replace the PL with UEFA and remember how that one played out.

I notice that the pressure on the pl to act against City is now notching up another few levels with the recent Everton and Forest charges.
I can understand the bitter red cunts wanting action but I really find the media witch-hunt a total disgrace. How can they be allowed to show total bias towards one club, we really should be going after these fuckers

Wouldn't that be part of what FIFA already dealt with, which ended up with a transfer ban for Chelsea? The FA/PL were part of the process, if I remember right. There were a load of clubs who got a warning, Chelsea were one of the clubs that ignored the warning and continued to break the same rule numerous times. He doesn't even try and hide his hateful obsession with City now.

If this is the worst Harris has got on us, we've clearly nothing to fear from him.

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.
Pretty sure we were already punished along with Chelsea for signing players we shouldn't have for the academy.
Seem to recall there was a 1 year ban on signing academy players and it was after these emails so possibly been punished for it already.

Whether we've done something against the rules or not regarding Brahim Diaz, it's not a part of the current investigation, and it's fuck-all in the grander scheme of things. Not to mention that clubs all over the place have breached regs regarding young players.

All this shows is that Harris is getting ever more desperate in his attempts to paint us in a bad light - if that's the biggest smoking gun he can come up with then it shows him up to be the straw-clutching twat we all know he is.
What's the sad case saying about Brahim Diaz then?

Whether we've done something against the rules or not regarding Brahim Diaz, it's not a part of the current investigation, and it's fuck-all in the grander scheme of things. Not to mention that clubs all over the place have breached regs regarding young players.

All this shows is that Harris is getting ever more desperate in his attempts to paint us in a bad light - if that's the biggest smoking gun he can come up with then it shows him up to be the straw-clutching twat we all know he is.

Yep,

My block of flats has a bloke who loves to speak about his teen and early 20s kids and how they were great at football and rugby.

Seen me yesterday hobbling with crutches and actually only a few years ago AFTER the new law come into place he was telling me Newcastle wanted his youngest to move upto Newcastle and join their youth Academy.

Newcastle were saying they'd get around it by getting the boy to live with his aunty/uncle in newcastle.

Utlimately the dad who I was speaking with yesterday told them no, and his sons becoming a paramedic instead, oplayed for Altrincham instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.