PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.
he really needs help

The Yank cartel is more likely behind this narrative!
You think? I saw it starting once Pep started to prove the reporters (Who had been saying he cant amanage in the PL). It all started coming out then imo... Sterling being hounded, human rights accusations (That didnt matter for the previous 6 or 7 years of our ownership), cheats accusation, PEDS, brown envelopes accusation... Pep has really reallyt fucked them off imo. As well as the red teams wanting their game back.

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.
Whether we've done something against the rules or not regarding Brahim Diaz, it's not a part of the current investigation, and it's fuck-all in the grander scheme of things. Not to mention that clubs all over the place have breached regs regarding young players.

All this shows is that Harris is getting ever more desperate in his attempts to paint us in a bad light - if that's the biggest smoking gun he can come up with then it shows him up to be the straw-clutching twat we all know he is.

Hopefully after we are found not guilty people will seek real reform by people that can be trusted.

IMO the game still needs to be protected from financial ruin but it just needs to be done in a fair way with no romanticism. By that I mean devoid of history or tradition.

But because this is England we are talking about, there's no chance of that. Ye guys are lovely folk but fuck me do ye love your history and tradition, even when it scoffs in your face.

Wow, didn’t know any of that, thanks mate.

So is the PL case essentially a fresh stab at us around the old charges? Basically the PL aren’t happy with the way UEFA conducted the inquiry and want to handle it themselves.
There was definitely a feeling at the time that UEFA had bungled the case.
Snr Teabag suggested that CAS be replaced but I don’t think anything came of that.

There was definitely a feeling at the time that UEFA had bungled the case.
Snr Teabag suggested that CAS be replaced but I don’t think anything came of that.
Fat cnut told all and sundry that part 2 for us was coming from the Premier league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.