PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Apparently his family had been moved to Manchester earlier than FIFA rules allow. Proper scandalous revelation that - the club should be liquidated immediately as a result!
Ahh, just gone back and saw the attachments from @Blueroses

Pretty sure we were already punished along with Chelsea for signing players we shouldn't have for the academy.
Seem to recall there was a 1 year ban on signing academy players and it was after these emails so possibly been punished for it already.
This was the dream academy stuff

Whether we've done something against the rules or not regarding Brahim Diaz, it's not a part of the current investigation, and it's fuck-all in the grander scheme of things. Not to mention that clubs all over the place have breached regs regarding young players.

All this shows is that Harris is getting ever more desperate in his attempts to paint us in a bad light - if that's the biggest smoking gun he can come up with then it shows him up to be the straw-clutching twat we all know he is.
I listened again yesterday to the 93.20 archive pod they put out with Stefan and Lloyd going through the 93 Page CAS2 judgement the day after it was dropped in 2020. Their first comments were essentially laughing at the nonsense of Harris being able to analyse the document, make a legal inerpretation and tweeting with random and irrelevant quotes from the judgement and all within a hour or so or whatever it was after the document had dropped :)
Needs a whistleblower at this late stage……desperate needy weird ****!

Remember, this is in addition to the many others he has in his pocket :)

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.

Just wanted to show you how valid those documents would look to a commission or court:

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 11.59.55.png

It's not conclusive evidence. Anyone can do it. He's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

New development now recruitment of Brahm at Madrid is surfacing again and Harris is getting our stuff to anon to share stories to pretty much start new narrative from looks of it to get us ban like Chelsea did…

I feel sick of this guy fr.

Why post shite like this I blocked the kunt because he is obsessed with tweeting lies innuendos..

Leave him to it..

He will get his head kicked in with that short of shite. Thats quite personal when it comes to City fans.

Don't fall into his trap. I ranted about how City should sue him after he'd been posting more crap about us and somebody from here copied and pasted it ( Allegedly) and sent it to him. Of course he could be trawling here himself. This was then put onto his Twitter account and made it sound like I'd personally sent him abuse. He then went on to say it was just a smidgen of abuse he has to deal with from City fans. I was piled on by his redshirt supporters and even fucking Gary Lineker called it vile. He'll be posting you're threatening him with violence or worse lol.

Dear Nick, I am not a former employee of City or CFG but a supporter. I would like you to consider my disillusionment since 2010. As a FOC I am now required to attend upwards of up to 40 home games a season and this plays havoc with my knees climbing the stairs. In addition to that challenge I also now have to jump up about 150 times a season every time we score a goal further putting pressure on my knees. I know nothing can be done about the stairs but if your campaign can get Mr Pep to get his team to score less goals I would be grateful. Last year I had to buy 5 times as many packets of Soothers as City won 5 trophies and cheering made my throat sore. Also my season ticket has gone up since we had Stuart Pearce and his footballing icons playing for us, how happy my knees were when we only scored a handful of goals after Christmas that season. The price now is probably about double now and all we get in return is more goals, more trophies and world class players. As I said I am a FOC and sometimes even the cheering and singing "We've got Guardiola" wakes me and my friend up, this didn't happen before 2010 when we could have cat naps many a time during games then. Anyway Nick I hope you can take my grievances on, and between trips to hospital, you can make a difference.
Regards
A FOC City supporter.

Attachments

• 1000014546.jpg
    1000014546.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 145
Don't fall into his trap. I ranted about how City should sue him after he'd been posting more crap about us and somebody from here copied and pasted it ( Allegedly) and sent it to him. Of course he could be trawling here himself. This was then put onto his Twitter account and made it sound like I'd personally sent him abuse. He then went on to say it was just a smidgen of abuse he has to deal with from City fans. I was piled on by his redshirt supporters and even fucking Gary Lineker called it vile. He'll be posting you're threatening him with violence or worse lol.
You never know, he might ask him to go for a meal to talk about it, like he did someone else on here(allegedly). What a poncey take on the 'lets meet for a pint and settle it' front.

Just noticed the: "Thanks for those who've helped so far" bit. He's a serial bluffer that strange little man(or a fantasist or both).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.