Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Got to love the way the media in this country work. In the space of a few hours Omar Berrada has gone from being one of the masterminds behind a major sporting fraud to the genius who single-handedly signed Erling Haaland. And absolutely nothing to do with the 115 charges, no sir.
Heard a few say his CV boasts having worked for one the biggest Clubs in the world- Barcelona!

Way down City

It won’t be. It’ll be reported as him having left a sinking ship. It’s just come up on my sky sports app news flash. I can’t remember when someone in that position moving clubs was ever some kind of breaking news
To be honest Peter Kenyon was but some time ago.

I don't have any inclinations to wind up people. The timing of this is very bizarre. I don't know what his reasons are so I'm speculating.

If I worked as chief of operations for any company for a decade, and the same company in now facing allegations of fraud (which is yet to be proven). Then yeah I think I'd run in good time if I felt those charges could be proven.

But he is well known to have had other offers, as much as people on here don’t like to admit it, it’s a promotion, more money and it is a bigger club.

Yes they are a shambles and yes their owners are bad (well 75% of them, not sure on the other 25%) and they are miles behind us.

I’d also suggest the offers he has had a NFL team, MLS team etc. would be the one I would take if I was worried on the 115. Moving to a higher profile position in the same city and going from someone not many knew to a lot better known (seems unlikely to me).

Don’t worry!!

Got to love the way the media in this country work. In the space of a few hours Omar Berrada has gone from being one of the masterminds behind a major sporting fraud to the genius who single-handedly signed Erling Haaland. And absolutely nothing to do with the 115 charges, no sir.

As you just tweeted, all assuring us of our guilt whilst celebrating signing our executives, shows a lot of them up to be hypocrites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.