Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us

Hopefully newcastle go all in on them for this and us if its possible. I really dislike how amicable we've been in allowing them to get Berrada so easily. They wouldn't dream of doing the same if they had somebody competent enough to work for us and really wanted us to do what newcastle have done so far and make it as difficult as possible for them.

Should be looking at financial compensation and an extension on the gardening leave along with closer monitoring to ensure he's following the rules.
Come on premier league let’s have a look at all their emails stretching back well over a decade! And while you’re at it check their accounts for anymore “minor” breaches! But I won’t hold my breath. And why is this not yellow banner and being played on a loop all day on sly sports news?

Come on premier league let’s have a look at all their emails stretching back well over a decade! And while you’re at it check their accounts for anymore “minor” breaches! But I won’t hold my breath. And why is this not yellow banner and being played on a loop all day on sly sports news?
Best username ever mate. Tips hat.

Mail Sport understands that Toby Craig, formerly of Chelsea and Manchester City, is to become Old Trafford’s new chief communications officer.

Craig, who worked with incoming chief executive Omar Berrada at the Etihad Stadium, will replace the outgoing Ellie Norman.

1000007045.png

Mail Sport understands that Toby Craig, formerly of Chelsea and Manchester City, is to become Old Trafford’s new chief communications officer.

Craig, who worked with incoming chief executive Omar Berrada at the Etihad Stadium, will replace the outgoing Ellie Norman.

View attachment 121180

Big change? I suppose it gets clicks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.