It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Wonder, once Phillips goes whether we'll get anyone else in, or go with 19 of the 21 for the rest of the season.

Wonder, once Phillips goes whether we'll get anyone else in, or go with 19 of the 21 for the rest of the season.
He's not really involved at all so i doubt we'll replace him at the moment.

I have 22 in the current squad including young players:

Ederson, Ortega
Walker, Stones, Dias, Ake, Gvardiol, Akanji, Lewis, Gomez
KDB, Rodri, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Doku, Kovacic, Nunes, Bobb, Hamilton
Haaland, Alvarez

For the summer I'd love to sign a player adept in playing that wing back/winger role that Walker has been put in at times this season. I like it as a concept when the "Stones Role" can't be deployed or as a plan B. Frimpong would obviously be ideal or we could finally give Couto a shot.

This would mean moving Rico into midfield permanently though which means we'd be quite stacked numbers wise in that area but maybe still not in a good place to cover any Rodri injury.

If it was possible I'd sell one of Kovacic or Nunes and bring someone in who can cover for and play alongside Rodri but I doubt the club would do that.

Would like to see us bring Savio in to as the rumours suggest - I think he'd be a great addition and a different profile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.