PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Probably get a Tebas interview in one of the papers soon. Clear and obvious, as someone once said.
Right on cue...
Screenshot_20240123_224300_Chrome.jpg
skysports-man-city-manchester-city_6431075.jpg

"We know we were right," Ceferin said, in his first public comments about the Premier League case. "We wouldn't decide if we didn't think we were right.

"As a trial lawyer for 25 years, I know that, sometimes, you win a case that you are sure you will lose. And, sometimes, you lose a case when you're sure. You just simply have to respect in a serious democracy the decision of the court.

"I don't want to speak about the case in England. But I trust that the decision of our independent body was correct. I didn't enter into this decision

When asked if Ceferin understood fans' confusion and frustration over the time it is taking to deal with City in comparison, he said: "They want to know what's going on and what are the consequences but I don't want to enter into this concrete process because I don't know what the Premier League is dealing with.

"I really don't want to criticise, or something like that. It wouldn't be fair."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-on-man-city-ffp-charge-we-know-we-were-right

Complete nothing story as per usual that will get blown way out of proportion.

How else is he going to answer that?

Does anyone expect him to say, we were wrong and shouldn't have charged city in the first place? which would then bring up a whole load of questions as to why they did it? Obviously he's going to say he/they believed they were right. CAS told them they weren't.

I'm sure Pep will be telling us not to boo the CL anthem soon...

About time the club realised how they're thought of and started telling a few people where to go. I'm sure we'd get accused of being petty for that as well, but there should be very few getting free tickets and a meal anymore.
I like being petty, I also like the feeling of injustice and being hard done by. It makes winning a trophy feel even better.

Complete nothing story as per usual that will get blown way out of proportion.

How else is he going to answer that?

Does anyone expect him to say, we were wrong and shouldn't have charged city in the first place? which would then bring up a whole load of questions as to why they did it? Obviously he's going to say he/they believed they were right. CAS told them they weren't.
actually it is massive story the head of UEFA is telling all the world that City was guilty and they know it.

What will it take for the club to have had enough playing nice and start hanging every one of these gobshite lying cheapskate hack motherfuckers out to dry?

The one and only thing I hate about our club is that we seem like a soft touch.

The shit we constantly get, instigated by the rags, scousers and cockneys and peddled through the media, yet we say and do nothing. How about we attack all of these cunts, find shit on all of them from somewhere and drag it out in the media.

When you have the money and connections that Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon have there must be people they can pay to find all sorts of interesting ‘evidence’ against the rags and shithouse journalists just waiting to surface …

I remember the 4-3 loss at the swamp. Ratboy giving it large on the touchline to us with each goal the rags scored. That made me angry. Really fucking angry.

Now the media can write whatever they want in my opinion. Other fans can say whatever they like too. I will just sit back and enjoy the memories of all those titles we've won. I can watch ratboy have to interview Pep and our players after each and every success. See him go into hiding when we won the FA Cup against the scum and then the treble.

There's no point banning and silencing the press. It doesn't matter. Maintain our focus on winning. That's the best way to rattle them.

Right on cue...
View attachment 104965
View attachment 104966

"We know we were right," Ceferin said, in his first public comments about the Premier League case. "We wouldn't decide if we didn't think we were right.

"As a trial lawyer for 25 years, I know that, sometimes, you win a case that you are sure you will lose. And, sometimes, you lose a case when you're sure. You just simply have to respect in a serious democracy the decision of the court.

"I don't want to speak about the case in England. But I trust that the decision of our independent body was correct. I didn't enter into this decision

When asked if Ceferin understood fans' confusion and frustration over the time it is taking to deal with City in comparison, he said: "They want to know what's going on and what are the consequences but I don't want to enter into this concrete process because I don't know what the Premier League is dealing with.

"I really don't want to criticise, or something like that. It wouldn't be fair."

https://www.skysports.com/football/...-on-man-city-ffp-charge-we-know-we-were-right
And we know we were right.. IMG_4486.jpeg
Next time the super league comes about and Ceferin rings up asking for our support, I hope we tell the **** where to go.

So it's basically this: "We know we were right, we just had no evidence that we were right, that's all".

UEFA's arrogance, incompetence and lack of a clue what they are doing, in a nutshell.
Can you imagine a UK prosecutor making such a claim after an Appellate Court found the defendent not guilty?

Aspirin claims he was a trial lawyer with 25 years experience. If so, how the fuck did his miss half his charges against City were time barred in accordance with his own organisation's rules? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Fuckin joker!

Getting sick of it and letting our reputation being dragged through the mud. At this point I don't care about the trophies. There is no going back to having a 'normal ' reputation.
I've always swallowed the argument about ' playing the long game' and ' just wait and see'.
There is no end to this, even if both bodies came out and said sorry.
I'm angry - rant over.

And another thing - The Post office knew all those Post Masters were guilty, but that didn't work out too well for them. More bent bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.