Womens Derby Tonight 19:00 (wed 24th Jan) Womens League Cup

Thought the subs a bit strange again from Taylor. Really surpised that Hemp & Kelly both completed 90mins as well as Casparij who'd gone off injued in the Liverpool game after just 10mins. Taking both centr-half's off (even if 2-0 up) was also a bit of a risk. Obviously there was going to be quite a bit of added time due to the injury stoppages caused by our players wasting time (according to the comms - rag!).

I only saw the last few minutes but I didnt like the way the rags players were behaving after the goal. It might just be a coincidence but since the rags got a ladies team, theres more diving and moaning that crept into the ladies game.

Made hard work of that, not our best performance. They were very physical, quite thuggish. Good to beat them though, unpleasant team, club and fans. I really can't abide them. We should have put the game to bed before we decided to faff about and try to throw it away on the last 5 mins or so.
Anyway we won. Too many of their fans say near me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.