Womens Derby Tonight 19:00 (wed 24th Jan) Womens League Cup

Parris definitely left something on Greenwood. Easy to spot Sunday morning tackle just followed through on to her ankle for the hell of it.. Even on city tv they were saying pure accident. Definitely wasn't
Was more the bloke who seemed a suspec rag, neutral at best, think Karen Bardsley knew .
City are getting very attractive to watch and Lauren just wonderful. Not sure about that left back hopefully she's just filling in for someone.
It's 'The Yewnytid Way'.....

They collect a despicable set of dirty,moody Bastards at every level & have done for years.

Parris should've been sent of in handcuffs for that assault.

Scum....always have been & always will be !!

It's 'The Yewnytid Way'.....

They collect a despicable set of dirty,moody Bastards at every level & have done for years.

Parris should've been sent of in handcuffs for that assault.

Scum....always have been & always will be !!
I don't know how they do it.. In the woodwork. Back in the early 50s my uncle who.was a city fan from Gorton and a marine so not a softy got asked to train with them a few times and said the same like if you didn't pass it they'd be grabbing you sayimg next time give me the fu.ckimg ball.
He hated it.

Yes, all that farting around at the back causes me no end of grief. At time we appeared to be under the impression that there was no opposition on the pitch, that can be the only explanation as to why we thought we could spend so much time dallying whilst in possession. You would have thought all the thuggish tackles would have focussed their minds a bit more.
I cannot understand why they don't make the obvious pass to a full back instead of inviting a leading forward to tackle, win the ball and put us under the cosh! It doesn't just happen the once per game either!

I cannot understand why they don't make the obvious pass to a full back instead of inviting a leading forward to tackle, win the ball and put us under the cosh! It doesn't just happen the once per game either!
Absolutely, that happened countless times last night. It's madness.

Absolutely, that happened countless times last night. It's madness.
It's odd at times isn't it, against liverpool we barely did it all after the first few minutes, but last night continued to do it, even having lost it several times.

Still schooled em though.
They should be used to it by now, we school most of their teams these days ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.