Traitors

Can't see how Harry can win now:-
As Eve is the only one left that didn't know Harry had a shield she will conclude no murder attempt was made against him.
She should then see that Harry is likely a traitor and likely recruited instead of murdering using the shield theory as a cover story.
It may not save her from banishment but she will share her theory with the others, when she reveals she's a faithful the others will likely give enough credence to her theory to banish Harry.
The remaining faithful will also know a traitor remains, whether they find Andrew I'm not sure except to note that Mollie already has some suspicions because of the Ross outrage when he called a liar over the "elusive" comment.

Can't see how Harry can win now:-
As Eve is the only one left that didn't know Harry had a shield she will conclude no murder attempt was made against him.
She should then see that Harry is likely a traitor and likely recruited instead of murdering using the shield theory as a cover story.
It may not save her from banishment but she will share her theory with the others, when she reveals she's a faithful the others will likely give enough credence to her theory to banish Harry.
The remaining faithful will also know a traitor remains, whether they find Andrew I'm not sure except to note that Mollie already has some suspicions because of the Ross outrage when he called a liar over the "elusive" comment.
Indeed. I think it's very hard for a traitor to win because there will always be that nagging suspicion that a traitor remains and the group will keep on voting until one is found.

A traitor did win on the US version (I think). If Andrew gets voted out early, then Harry may be able to convince the others that all the traitors are gone.

Indeed. I think it's very hard for a traitor to win because there will always be that nagging suspicion that a traitor remains and the group will keep on voting until one is found.

A traitor did win on the US version (I think). If Andrew gets voted out early, then Harry may be able to convince the others that all the traitors are gone.
But if you can vote someone out and make it stick, there is no downside to not doing that in the final. Best case you get a traitor out. Worst case, you get a bigger share of the money.

Harry can win but I think his best chance is winning with Andrew. They can get rid of Evie first and then they'll keep voting because they know there is at least one traitor. With four left and Mollie believing Harry, the three of them can vote out Jaz, then it's 2v1.

There will be opportunities to stab Andrew in the back but it just seems too easy for Andrew to take him down with him.

Great series this watching Human Behaviour at its best and worst.
I liked Harry at first but he’s started to eat his own arsehole.
I’m hoping Jaz (who has been excellent) will finally go for it and persuade Andrew to join forces. They won’t change Mollie but maybe Evie can be convinced.
If Jaz goes I think the Traitors win imho.

I can only see Harry winning if Jaz is banished.

The disability model is unbelievably naive. The show always makes me laugh when contestants say things like “I know X is 100% faithful.” The whole point of the game is to trust no one!

Just watched it now after city.

What a fuck up by Andrew. He should have known mollie would stand by Harry so he wouldn't have the support to get Harry out.

Mollie clearly liked Harry and allowed that to influence her.

As an aside, I've just realised that I am connected with traitor Paul on LinkedIn.

Just watched it now after city.

What a fuck up by Andrew. He should have known mollie would stand by Harry so he wouldn't have the support to get Harry out.

Mollie clearly liked Harry and allowed that to influence her.

As an aside, I've just realised that I am connected with traitor Paul on LinkedIn.
The only chance was Evie, Andrew ans Jaz getting together to work out Harry out. Andrew was fucked from then on no natwest how he played it.

Obviously Mollie should have worked out that logically she had to back Jaz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.