Spurs Thread - 2023/24

Exactly my point, you had full control of the game and you didn’t do anything with it (other than a set piece goal). No entertainment, just a plan to get the results and fuck off back north. I thought you were supposed to be world champions. It felt like I was like watching Sheffield Utd. In fact they are more fun.
Mate you literally support Tottenham Hotspurzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have the most boring last 30 years in football. Hang around the top. Drop a little. Rise a little. Stay a little.

I've watched plays, honest to God, plays, that are more interesting than your dull as shit club.

Enjoy paying into Levy's pension you boring boy.

Exactly my point, you had full control of the game and you didn’t do anything with it (other than a set piece goal). No entertainment, just a plan to get the results and fuck off back north. I thought you were supposed to be world champions. It felt like I was like watching Sheffield Utd. In fact they are more fun.

Ahh bless

Dull. Dull game. Dull atmosphere. Dull goal.

Are these the two most entertaining sides in the country?

Well at least we can concentrate on winning the league.
Call me childish but I love it when they come on here all reasonable and then completely unravel when their team gets schooled. “We’ll score 4” …. moron

Exactly. I was hoping for a basketball game. You can with a plan to suffocate us. You won so well done. But it was dull. And it lacked any joy. You could have won with a bit more style or panache.

As is well documented here 4-3 would have been fun.

I guess if City were the home team and getting played of the park, unable or unwilling to get the ball. Perhaps I would class it as boring. I remember Stuart Pearce.
You are the home team yet didnt try to win a knock out game. Dont blame City for your teams in abilities.

And while I'm at it can I just say I thought the view at your new stadium was shit, a con, an embarrassment. A state of the art new stadium dont make laugh.

Screenshot_20240127-082000_WhatsApp.jpg

Exactly. I was hoping for a basketball game. You can with a plan to suffocate us. You won so well done. But it was dull. And it lacked any joy. You could have won with a bit more style or panache.

Put the shovel down

No shots on goal by the home team
Parking the bus at home
Relying on counter attacks
Couldn't get the ball
How can you expect a basketball game when one team can't compete
Lack joy? well that was only the home team realising that it's another year without a trophy

No shots on goal by the home team
Parking the bus at home
Relying on counter attacks
Couldn't get the ball
How can you expect a basketball game when one team can't compete
Lack joy? well that was only the home team realising that it's another year without a trophy

We make teams play like that because when we on it we smother teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.