Spurs Thread - 2023/24

I know 3 local Spuds fans, they’re all really good lads, doesn’t matter what the result is between us and them there’s never any bravado unlike a certain **** who posts on here.

I know 3 local Spuds fans, they’re all really good lads, doesn’t matter what the result is between us and them there’s never any bravado unlike a certain **** who posts on here.
Apparently so, my lad met a couple on the train into the game at Didcot railway station (they lived within 500 yards of him), he was due to get a 8 mile taxi home but they said they'd meet him after the game in Didcot (waiting if they got the earlier train for him).

Personally I think they're all cunts.

Apparently so, my lad met a couple on the train into the game at Didcot railway station (they lived within 500 yards of him), he was due to get a 8 mile taxi home but they said they'd meet him after the game in Didcot (waiting if they got the earlier train for him).

Personally I think they're all cunts.
lol, one of the lads I know who lives in Ashton is known as Tottenham Dave, he’s a season ticket holder and took one of the lads who comes to the match with us to Friday’s game.

They stayed a couple of nights with a Spuds fan who Dave knows, lives in Essex and wouldn’t take a penny off him for the stay. I’ve met the lad they lodged with, good guy as well.

We always say for every 10 fans there’s 9 decent City ones and 1 dickhead and for the Rags and Dippers it’s the other way round.

Exactly. I was hoping for a basketball game. You can with a plan to suffocate us. You won so well done. But it was dull. And it lacked any joy. You could have won with a bit more style or panache.

As is well documented here 4-3 would have been fun.
Havent you got a village to get back to, they must be missing their idiot by now

Mate you literally support Tottenham Hotspurzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have the most boring last 30 years in football. Hang around the top. Drop a little. Rise a little. Stay a little.

I've watched plays, honest to God, plays, that are more interesting than your dull as shit club.

Enjoy paying into Levy's pension you boring boy.
Totally this, Spurs have got to be the most boring team to support in England, never challenge for title, never in relegation scrap, odd good cup run every 5 years and that’s it, they may as well not exist.

Totally this, Spurs have got to be the most boring team to support in England, never challenge for title, never in relegation scrap, odd good cup run every 5 years and that’s it, they may as well not exist.

You are right. City’s fall, rise and upcoming fall is indeed interesting.

As they say, “May you live in interesting times.”

You are right. City’s fall, rise and upcoming fall is indeed interesting.

As they say, “May you live in interesting times.”
Fuck off you annoying twat ...
Enjoy your shit season on repeat
Face facts we were miles better than you..you will be lucky to win a trophy before Charlie leaves the throne.
As for our upcoming fall you will be waiting longer than your barren spell has lasted
Your manager is way too nice and honest to be your manager..he deserves better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.