Seat Counters - 2023/24

Seems Brentford are at £51, Villa £61 now, and likely all tickets have had a £2 price increase mid season, including concessions.
Compare these prices to 21/22 or even last season and you see how much match day prices have increased. In 21/22, games like united and Liverpool were £63, games like Brentford more like £30-£40.

These days Burnley midweek in January is starting at £61 (£2 less than Liverpool just 2 years ago) and nearly every league fixture is £50+, a huge increase from the £31 of 21/22.

I’ll be willing to donate to a banner about ticket prices if anyone knows someone who can make one and put it same place where the one vs Arsenal was last year so the world can see it it’s the only way we can get some pressure on the club to change the ways or it’s only going to get worse
Really great idea, although I'm guessing the club have to approve these big displays, which they likely wouldn't if it was complaining about their ticket prices. One of the 1894 lads could probably give more context to how that process works

I was speaking to a head steward during the game and he said City had sold 51 thousand seats and that Burnley had only 800 fans. So surprised as reading Bluemoon this week I really thought I'd be the only one there. But on a serious note I really would be willing to donate to a banner as the prices are a joke. £33 for a 8 Yr old and £61 for an adult in ss1. Totally uneceptable in my opinion.

At least 1 large block of empty seats in ESL3 and in CBL3 at the top of each tier

Couldn’t be arsed taking pictures.

Ticket Exchange seats my arse!

Yet some posters on here have convinced themselves and others that the game was sold out, and the empty seats are ticket exchange seats, and were relisted by City fans who couldn’t make the game, but the seats didn’t sell.

Back to the point of the discussion which wasn’t ticket exchange seats.

Hopefully City have learnt a lesson for next season and they will stop pricing City fans out of matches with ridiculous match day ticket prices? That is all. Good night. 3-1. :-)

At least 1 large block of empty seats in ESL3 and in CBL3 at the top of each tier

Yet some posters on here have convinced themselves and others that the game was sold out, and the empty seats are ticket exchange seats, and were relisted by City fans who couldn’t make the game, but the seats didn’t sell.

Hopefully City have learnt a lesson for next season, and they will stop pricing City fans out of matches with ridiculous match day ticket prices? That is all. Good night. 3-1. :-)
I wouldn't hold your breath, sadly.

Hopefully City have learnt a lesson for next season and they will stop pricing City fans out of matches with ridiculous match day ticket prices? That is all. Good night. 3-1. :-)
Those ones at the top of the stand are the offsite hospitality they took off sale and released to general sale earlier this month, they need to fuck those off for this type of match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.