Seat Counters - 2023/24

Tonight was a chore and I only went as I’ve already paid on my season ticket and even having paid I was debating watching it on TV.

The atmosphere was as expected so quiet, the game was as expected boring, the roads to and from the ground were awful, the weather was cold……..so fair play to the excel morons who priced all of the above and got what they deserved, that’ll be an awkward presentation to King Soriano at the next quarterly meeting.

Fair play to all who went tonight and fair play to the tourists and ad hoc blues who paid £60+ for that experience tonight.

At least 1 large block of empty seats in ESL3 and in CBL3 at the top of each tier

Couldn’t be arsed taking pictures.

Ticket Exchange seats my arse!

Yet some posters on here have convinced themselves and others that the game was sold out, and the empty seats are ticket exchange seats, and were relisted by City fans who couldn’t make the game, but the seats didn’t sell.

Back to the point of the discussion which wasn’t ticket exchange seats.

Hopefully City have learnt a lesson for next season and they will stop pricing City fans out of matches with ridiculous match day ticket prices? That is all. Good night. 3-1. :-)
What do u want the club to do ?

Give the tickets away ?

As for not arsed taking pictures

That’s all I’ve ever seen u do b4?

I don’t know what the answer is either ?
All I know is I’ve been going home and away since 1977 and to get over 50000 against a team in the bottom 3 on the last day in January on a Wednesday night is in -cred-di-ble!

Good night !

There were rows of seats in ss3 empty - not the away section. I’d bet if tickets were cheaper a lot of those would be full. Daft pricing from the club.
If that’s not the away end then it’s ST holders not bothering generally. Don’t forget ST up there can be as little as £15/20 a game so if you miss a few it’s no big deal money wise. For every person who puts their ticket on the exchange, there will be 2/3 who don’t but still don’t go. I couldn’t go tonight and gave my two away as no way was anyone buying SS3 at £61!

It’s one of several reasons.

It’s an unattractive fixture at a bad time of year with a shit kick off time. The tickets are very expensive and Burnley haven’t taken a full allocation. Then you throw in a train strike and torrential rain and a gale, and you’ll see how many empties there will be.

There won’t be much atmosphere, we will be 3-0 up on 60 minutes and will make four subs in the second half, reducing the game to a training exercise. Loads will leave early just before we bore a fourth into the net.

It will be chaos on this thread tomorrow. @jrb will be having kittens ;-)
Almost 100% spot on… apart from Burnley scoring in the last minute of added time.

It’s one of several reasons.

It’s an unattractive fixture at a bad time of year with a shit kick off time. The tickets are very expensive and Burnley haven’t taken a full allocation. Then you throw in a train strike and torrential rain and a gale, and you’ll see how many empties there will be.

There won’t be much atmosphere, we will be 3-0 up on 60 minutes and will make four subs in the second half, reducing the game to a training exercise. Loads will leave early just before we bore a fourth into the net.

It will be chaos on this thread tomorrow. @jrb will be having kittens ;-)
Fucking hell, Mystic Dave

Last edited:
I set off from Urmston at 5:45pm and hadn’t parked until 7:20pm.

Absolute chaos on the roads.

God knows how people who aren’t local managed!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.