Seat Counters - 2023/24

Interesting. Never known the club to increase prices mid season before. Is that the norm? I thought once the prices were set for the season that was it?
They did last season, some that were £30 (SS1) ended up £48 after rising twice.

in 2021/22 they lowered priced in the last week for a lot of games, but 2022/23 was the opposite.

Ever since 2009 they have not published price lists and said this was due to Dynamic Pricing. Cookie Monster.

Prices showed 4 cats at the start of the season (or second release if not available) and since then Burnley Prices have increased £2.

AdultO6518-21U18
Ful/Pal/Bou/LT/Bren£49£31£31£21
Forest/BH/SU/Eve/Burn/WW/AV£59£41£41£31
Spurs/Newc/WHam£69£51£51£41
Chelsea/Ar/Lp/MU£73£55£55£45

Seems Brentford are at £51, Villa £61 now, and likely all tickets have had a £2 price increase mid season, including concessions.

Therefore Burnley remain Cat 3 or C, just they increased ticket prices at some point this season.

Looks to me like the cheapest band is purely based on those who they don’t expect to take up the full allocation of away tickets. Rather than the attractiveness of the fixture.

Perhaps some people base their attendance on the quality of the opposition rather than the quality of City. - Not sure what they did when we were playing Colchester and Bristol Rovers.
They could count themselves very lucky if the missed the painful 0-0 v bristol rovers, I can still remember it now unfortunately:-/

It’s one of several reasons.

It’s an unattractive fixture at a bad time of year with a shit kick off time. The tickets are very expensive and Burnley haven’t taken a full allocation. Then you throw in a train strike and torrential rain and a gale, and you’ll see how many empties there will be.

Yeah you make some good points, initially I was surprised Burnley didn't take their full allocation as they used to have a good away following, and some might make the most of it with a nearby away game rather than travelling to London, but as you said there is train strike and some might be a bit fed up with their team, and almost certain to get beat here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.