Seat Counters - 2023/24

I went tonight. Fkin horrible weather. Absolutely piss wet through before I even got to the stadium due to parking 15 mins away and them trudging through the rain.

Got there and the cold wind against my wet clothes froze me half to death!

Just want to try and cram in as many matches as I can before Peps, and City's greatest ever era, is brought to a close.

So wet weather or not it was worth it.

One day I'll sit and tell me kids what it was like living through this era of total and utter domination by the greatest manager to ever work in football.
The guy and this team are living legends in my eyes and we have witnessed something the likes we will never ever witness again in 100 years.

There's no way I'll sit there telling my kids about it but then recall that I could have gone to a match but...'well kids, it was cold and wet so I fucked it off and watched it on tv'. Not a chance.

Last edited:
I set off from Urmston at 5:45pm and hadn’t parked until 7:20pm.

Absolute chaos on the roads.

God knows how people who aren’t local managed!!
Left Leicester at 4:30, got through the P1 turnstile just after the first goal. Nightmare journey, which I fully expected, but still made the effort. More than can be said about a fair few local 116 regulars who just couldn't be arsed.

Greeted by some VERY over zealous stewarding at half time. The cunts that treated dozens of City fans like shit should be sacked by the club. Sure as eggs are eggs they'll be scouring CCTV and banning Blues instead.

Just got home.

Up the fucking Blues.

What do u want the club to do ?

Give the tickets away ?

As for not arsed taking pictures

That’s all I’ve ever seen u do b4?

I don’t know what the answer is either ?
All I know is I’ve been going home and away since 1977 and to get over 50000 against a team in the bottom 3 on the last day in January on a Wednesday night is in -cred-di-ble!

Good night !
No. He’s not saying give the tickets away (although that’s clearly what City did with some of the Burnley returns as they weren’t shifting). He - along with many others - is saying don’t price that game up at £61 for adults and £33 for kids in the first place. Whoever signed off on that is a fucking idiot. It’s a bit different if it’s originally a weekend game (always an easier sell) and it then later gets rearranged to midweek due to participation in the FA Cup or whatever, but they can’t use that excuse this time as last night’s game was always scheduled to be played midweek. We’ve had weekend games in the league priced lower than last night’s this season so why the fuck they thought they could charge a higher price for Burnley in a January midweek and not get criticised for it is beyond me.

To add insult to injury, they didn’t even price the Burnley returns at the £30 Burnley fans paid, which is something they’ve done in the past, instead pricing them at over double that. At least some commonsense has prevailed as they’ve now done this for Brentford.

Last edited:
Brentford have returned the top tier for the home game and they are priced at £30 for City fans so atleast a bit of sense being shown

Thousands showing available.
I honestly can’t fathom why they didn’t do this with the Burnley returns. They must’ve known that any other tickets that were popping up weren’t shifting quickly so to price the Burnley returns up at £61 is as short-sighted as it gets.

Those £30 Brentford returns will fly off the shelves. Any ticket exchange seats/third party/hospitality returns in other areas of the ground maybe not so much. Although I’ve just checked and the tickets are priced slightly more reasonably than Burnley at £51 adults and £23 kids.

Set off from Macc at 5pm, in my seat at 7.26, will still keep doing it but my “match day experience” gets worse each year (except for the football of course!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.