Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

We live in a sick society, the question is how you cure the sickness. It will not be easy. Civilisation is crumbling and turning towards some sort of fascism will not help.

If I were in charge I would invest in treating and containing severe mental illness, which I am sure a fair percentage have. I mean the sort who get kicks out of torturing animals and people. I would have them locked away and treated, where they can be treated. Some, sadly, cannot be and need keeping in the equivalent of Broadmoor until they die. It's not their fault, but society has to be protected and should be.

The other thing would be that I would make it illegal for the media to promote hatred against minorities. For example, the Daily Mail has been running a none-too-subtle campaign against transsexuals for quite a long time. Then when something like this happens, they say how awful it is and how the perpetrators are evil, blah, de blah. They never acknowledge their own culpability in influencing people who are not the full bob.

The two murderers will have been named on social media. I’ve not looked but I guarantee it. Who’ll keep quiet about which two kids no longer came in to school?

Pictures of Jon Venables as an adult bounced around a few times.

I've you seen the fucking state of these 2..they look half dead..don't let them breed ffs

By all accounts the girl is a from a very normal middle class family. From what I heard from someone in the know, her mum was a teacher at a local school but had had to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.