Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Don't think we needed to know their names. As others have said, I'm not really sure what good it does - except for people who might be tangentially connected by a couple of degrees of separation and want to know that it's not a family member who's committed the crime. I've got friends who were kids in Liverpool around the time of the James Bulger murder and there were dozens of families who were worried that the kids who turned out to be Venables and Thompson could have been another pair of kids who hadn't been seen in school for a while. That sort of thing. But apart from that, I think this fuels all sorts of the worst aspects of society. The potential for these two being seen as martyrs by sicko transphobes who fancy a copycat killing at some point in the future, plus the potential for their families to be targeted for "giving birth to murderers" (or what have you), as if any normal person can spot the signs. I'm generally with Noam Chomsky on this - deny them the notoriety, deny them the oxygen of press attention and hero worship from other cunts out there. These two are clearly very disturbed individuals who should have just stayed as "individuals" to the wider public. For what it's worth, if you'd gone on any Facebook pages connected to Warrington or Culceth within the last 10 months you'd know who the killers were anyway because word travels and that's that, but I can't really find a logical reason for this. It's all very emotive, which is fair enough, but the law exists to take emotion out of such cases.

The two murderers will have been named on social media. I’ve not looked but I guarantee it. Who’ll keep quiet about which two kids no longer came in to school?

Pictures of Jon Venables as an adult bounced around a few times.

How that **** is still breathing is a mystery. Working in KFC Warrington at one point.

The probation service and cunts who protect these even bigger cunts are evil. How they sleep at night I do not know, they are almost as complicit as the killers.

Could be out by their mid thirties which sounds like a kick in the teeth to Brianna’s family. But it was clearly explained how it fits in with lower sentencing guidelines due to their age, and I suspect the seriousness of the crime will mean they serve quite a bit longer due to public interest in the case.

Big sentences for their age fair play and parole could turn them down after that.
Can’t agree. If they get parole at the end of those sentences they’re mid 30s. That’s a long time left to make a life for themselves. Their victim didn’t get that luxury.

Can’t agree. If they get parole at the end of those sentences they’re mid 30s. That’s a long time left to make a life for themselves. Their victim didn’t get that luxury.

They're at the limits by the looks of it which westdids says above, better than what you see alot of the time with 10 years and out in half. Personally think they are both irreparable and will never be released.

Could be out by their mid thirties which sounds like a kick in the teeth to Brianna’s family. But it was clearly explained how it fits in with lower sentencing guidelines due to their age, and I suspect the seriousness of the crime will mean they serve quite a bit longer due to public interest in the case.
Listening to the judge, I don’t think the girl will ever be released.

That’s a big if. I can see the future Home Secretary getting involved if a parole board looks like they might be releasing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.