TV Series

Not seen Masters of the air yet, but i've been looking forward to it for about 6/7 years since it was first rumoured.

I've seen people say it's good and bad, but the third episode becomes different level. Anyone corroborate?

Recently watched the two Walking Dead spinoffs. Dead city (Negan and Maggie) and Daryl Dixon. Both excellent and a bit different from the main plot. Will see what Rick and Michonne is like as Rick became annoying to say the least

Finished Vigil and better than I expected and an improvement on the first series.

One episode left of 1899 to go and still not a fucking clue what it’s supposed to be about. It’s like dark crossed with Westworld but just makes no bloody sense.
Definitely the second season of Virgil is better than the first.
Same can be said about trigger point too.
Really enjoyed both of them.

First episode of last season of Curb your Enthusiasm up…………..brilliant as always
Will check it out. Thanks!
I am so relived these days that i finally have time for myself and things i like. Now i found services who did my homework for me https://academized.com/do-my-homework and can breeze again freely. Few previous days i slept maximum four hours at night and felt very tired all the time. So happy it is over now.

Last edited:
On to season 3 of Loudermilk.Just gets better and better.The fundraising day was funny as.
Easily my favourite find recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.