TV Series

For those who watched The outsider, what are your thoughts on it? is it worth watching now that you've watched the finale?

I recall couple of posts ago that some people were critic of the show half way in.

As soon as it ended last night I said to the wife, "Right, that's it. No more stephen fucking king in this house. He owes me hours of my life".

'Hunters'.

Good show that mixes truth with mostly fiction.

Found myself uncomfortable with the 'humour' injected for half the show.

Lighthearted, for an episode or two, sure, but after that...
I enjoyed it and liked the little twist at the end.

Lorena on Amazon Prime. A series documentary about John Wayne Bobbit and Lorena Bobbit the wife who chopped his dick off.

Tough watch and had to cross my legs a few times !

Babylon Berlin back broadcasting by boxset. Sky Atlantic (but thought it started on Sky Arts).

German series (with subtitles) set in the post-Great War era. Very interesting show (I love the opening titles and Bryan Ferry was involved early on with the soundtrack) which is up to 3 series now.

Also, lots of nudity.

ZeroZeroZero written by the chap who wrote Gomorrah, fantastic series well worth a watch, now off to watch Gomorrah :-)

Babylon Berlin back broadcasting by boxset. Sky Atlantic (but thought it started on Sky Arts).

German series (with subtitles) set in the post-Great War era. Very interesting show (I love the opening titles and Bryan Ferry was involved early on with the soundtrack) which is up to 3 series now.

Also, lots of nudity.
Enjoyed it good series ,off to see Ferry in London on Friday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.