PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

don’t they need a super majority of 14/6 to bring this in? If the turkeys want to vote for Christmas it’s up to them. on the face of it, shouldn’t impact us, unless there is something in the small print about clubs called Manchester City.

I think Nobody can stop Manchester City Now, We are now more important to the Premier League because of the Worldwide TV audiences and our superstar players and manager selling the EPL rights to counties all over the world

I think the Premier League needs Manchester City more than ever now because we are the best-run club in football
and makes the most money and will only grow bigger and bigger,
Hmm I’d like to think so but. If they get rid of us and the rags are getting government help to do up the swamp again! Everything will be like it was in the 90s. We aren’t wanted. They want the rags back on top. I’ve said before on here once we’reone the scum will copy our business model. The plans they have for the swamp is a carbon copy of the Etihad campus.

I think Nobody can stop Manchester City Now, We are now more important to the Premier League because of the Worldwide TV audiences and our superstar players and manager selling the EPL rights to counties all over the world
You'd like to think that mate and in an ideal world that's true.
But don't underestimate people in power cutting their nose off to spite their face.
A lot of people in power and with a lot of money make stupid decisions.

Please excuse me for perhaps asking silly questions or making dubious points.
1. I have tried to ascertain exactly what the 115 charges are and cannot find this online anywhere.
2.Do the PL not have a duty to clarify these charges to fans of a club ?
3. When precisely did the PL become aware of these misdemeanours ?
4.My reasoning is simple. I do not hold a SC, go when I can.But say you are a SC holder, and were made aware of the charges you may not wish to renew your SC. You will have spent money following City on the premis we have done nil wrong.You will have paid for travel, SCs, and yet a possible sanction would be losing those titles which devalues the investment you have made following City.So you have incurred a loss.
5. If you have incurred a loss due to the intransigence of the PL are you able to make a claim in the small claims court ?? i am aware that you can make a personal claim against the CEO of an organisation if you have incurred a loss.
6. So let us say 5k SC City fans serve Richard Masters a notice to prosecute him personally for potential losses in light of the fact they have failed to clarify matters, when exactly accusing City of the same, is this argument feasible.

One for the leagal eagles.

I understand that one answer will be the claim could be made against City !!
Ffs.

here we go again changing the rules to suit the scum

Am I missing something? UEFA still has a break-even requirement doesn't it? It's one of their three pillars: no "debts", % player costs and break-even. So all this talk of the PL dropping break-even to be in line with UEFA is bollocks?

Imo FFP was brought in to stop City spending and slow down their progression, for two reasons

1 so we couldn’t break up the cartel

2 and so they didn’t have to spend to keep up with us

The American owned clubs slowed spending down before City came into theirs. In the belief top 4 was secured for years to come all they want is to subsidise their American franchises. And using money from the Pl enables that.

Fortunately for us, and not them, they acted way too late.

So if the PL does go inline with UEFA I doubt these clubs will want to spend anywhere near what the new rules will allow

The lunatics are well and truly running the asylum nowadays.
I like the quote by the politician at the hearing, where at the end she said to Masters and Parry, We are at the point now, where if we had been at a match and you two were referees the crowd would be singing "You don't know what your doing"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.