PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Only a year it feels like more?
Anyway I'm off out to get a cake with 1 candle to celebrate, might even do a bit of a song too!
Ah a song ,maybe
LETS CHEAT AGAIN
LIKE WE DID LAST SEASON
LETS CHEAT AGAIN
LIKE WE'VE DONE FOR YEARS
you get the drift.

many owners clearly happy with the PL revenues, the status of being a PL club owner, and the fact they can vote for saving their own ass in a way not really allowing for any ambitious other club to grow quickly let alone someone coming from Championship all of a sudden become a force.
on top of this with these rules they can always point at the rules when asked for spending more etc.

how mike Ashley would love these stricter rules...

The nicest thing I can say about Ashley is how he fought his corner against Masters and the PL to get the takeover done. No love loss, he ran the club into the ground, but he played his part in taking legal action against the PL.

Hmm I’d like to think so but. If they get rid of us and the rags are getting government help to do up the swamp again! Everything will be like it was in the 90s. We aren’t wanted. They want the rags back on top. I’ve said before on here once we’reone the scum will copy our business model. The plans they have for the swamp is a carbon copy of the Etihad campus.
Very true. But I don't think it's City they don't want. It's Pep they don't want... Pep at City (and not the media favoured clubs). The PL don't mind the domination of the league, they just want it to be lfc or utd.

Imagine that, the best manager in the world comes to the PL and the PL try to get rid of him. Typical English media.

Last edited:
Very true. But I don't think it's City they don't want. It's Pep they don't want... Pep at City (and not the media favoured clubs). The PL don't mind the domination of the league, they just want it to be lfc Ord utd.

Imagine that, the best manager in the world comes to the PL and the PL try to get rid of him. Typical English media.
its the english disease, we are quagmired in traditionalist bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.