Savio

Have to think he'll cost €45-50m minimum. I imagine City will want to avoid any scrutiny if he's sold at significantly under market value.. A nice tidy profit for Troyes whatever it is though.
Looks like I nailed it with this prediction r.e. scrutiny over the fee. It will be interesting to see how it plays out. The Pozos have had genuinely crazy prices for transfers within their own group of teams and it seemed to go under the radar but City have a big target on their back, of course.

I've only seen clips of Savio, but from what I've seen of him he's not at our level. I can see us buying him to secure his services, but leaving him on loan at Girona for a season or two.

I can't see him starting out wide ahead of Doku, Bobb, Silva, Foden or even Grealish at this stage.
Savio is absolutely brilliant and is easily good enough to play regularly for City right now as things currently stand. The issue will be with him getting enough game time. Makes sense to loan him back to Girona for another season though so that a.) he can become an EU citizen and b.) by summer 2025 we will be thinking of whether to sell or extend Grealish as he'd be down to 2 years on his contract and Bernardo will potentially have left which will open the door for another winger to be in rotation.

You have too laugh. We take a chance on a Brazilian kid, pay good money and bring him in. He doesn't look comfortable - so we place him in Spain and he bombs. So we send him to a Brazilian club, he gets injured so we basically give him to the club (cancelled his contract so he could join). We suck up the loss but the kid got a chance some will never get. (Kaky)

CFG take a chance on another Brazilian kid but at the outset he doesn't seem as much as a 'cert' so is signed to a group club and loaned out to PSV who doesn't really fancy him and don't really play him - they obviously didn't see the potential. He lands at Girona and starts to play well.

You pays your money and you takes your chance. Some come off, so don't - and there are a few.

Athletico Minero win (12'5%) and Troyes get the rest. Everyone wins IF he makes it with us.

Don't know why they think there is anything to get upset about - it's been going on for years at Red Bull and Chelsea and Barca probably. If the PL can guarantee he will be as successful as Palmer we could pay 40m - if he turns out to be as good as Bojinov - we will pay 10m.

If they spent as much time on running their own business as they spend interfering in ours, they wouldn't have so many problems (PL).
Dont think I would be happy if I was a Troyes fan, they are just about the relegation zone in Ligue 2.

Would be funny if we signed him for £30m then sold troyes one of the south Americans we have signed that nobody knows for £30m

Girona suffered relegation and promotion since CFG. Of course little comfort to Troyes fans but still. It's not that straight forward.
Girona have been up, come down and gone back up. Had a few players off us over those seasons. They are having an incredible season to be fair.

Troyes got relegated and seem to be struggling again. They and Lommel seem to get very little from us player wise and I think Troyes fans must question why they are in CFG.

Girona have been up, come down and gone back up. Had a few players off us over those seasons. They are having an incredible season to be fair.

Troyes got relegated and seem to be struggling again. They and Lommel seem to get very little from us player wise and I think Troyes fans must question why they are in CFG.
Girona is always going to be a much easier sell to south American players especially. We are really hoping that Troyes or Lommel can unearth a talent before they are snapped up by PSG or Basel.

fucking Premier League wants to get its nose into everything. despite its being up into the ass of Manure and Liverpool for so long.

CFG take a chance on another Brazilian kid but at the outset he doesn't seem as much as a 'cert' so is signed to a group club and loaned out to PSV who doesn't really fancy him and don't really play him - they obviously didn't see the potential. He lands at Girona and starts to play well.
don't agree with this at all, PSV was running a con operation trying to get him in cheap IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.