Media Discussion - 2023/24

I see Ronay's back on his favourite subject. Won't link but here's a flavour...

"To many neutrals such success in the stratified modern game will carry a sense of economic inevitability, a symptom also of something broken in the way the sport arranges itself now"

"there is a perfect fit between the Guardiola style, which is about control first of all, mastering the ball, destroying the variables that might bring defeat and the billionaire-ball model of City’s nation-state owners, which also involves creating a structure of such impenetrable wealth that its aim is to remove the possibility of defeat."

"But is it actually interesting? Or interesting enough? It was notable in the broadcast of the Brentford game that Sky Sports seemed to be making a very conscious effort to develop a City narrative"

And an all-time classic..

"Not to mention, because nobody seems to want to, the issue of those 115 unresolved charges for breaking financial rules"

He's gone even more Delooney.

Could put it the other way. Teams park the bus against City, but is it actually interesting ? Or interesting enough ? The aim of this to remove the possibility of losing.

You've got to love the mental gymnastics on here to prove bias. You don't actually need to imagine stuff when there's much more obvious examples. I worry sometimes about some posters mental health on here.
Personally, I love the lack of simple secondary education level comprehension of some posters on here.

Like clockwork, it didn't take long for the guardian to re-hash their stories of City ruining everything.

I see Ronay's back on his favourite subject. Won't link but here's a flavour...

"To many neutrals such success in the stratified modern game will carry a sense of economic inevitability, a symptom also of something broken in the way the sport arranges itself now"

"there is a perfect fit between the Guardiola style, which is about control first of all, mastering the ball, destroying the variables that might bring defeat and the billionaire-ball model of City’s nation-state owners, which also involves creating a structure of such impenetrable wealth that its aim is to remove the possibility of defeat."

"But is it actually interesting? Or interesting enough? It was notable in the broadcast of the Brentford game that Sky Sports seemed to be making a very conscious effort to develop a City narrative"

And an all-time classic..

"Not to mention, because nobody seems to want to, the issue of those 115 unresolved charges for breaking financial rules"

He's gone even more Delooney.
In the annals of High Cuntdom, that’s up there with the very best. ****.

Personally, I love the lack of simple secondary education level comprehension of some posters on here.
Is personal abuse the best you've got :)

You picked a single word out of a Tweet to "prove" there's a bias. I presume you think UEFA & The PL were both correct to open up an investigation and to charge us (and find us guilty in UEFA's case) based on a few out of context emails in that case?

Just get help.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.