Media Discussion - 2023/24

He said that but not in a bitter way, he said he was offered the pen but he chose to stick with the rule of designated penalty taker, which was Alvarez.

I'd imagine after the last time when Gundy missed Pep threw a few cups about and he didn't fancy that if he missed lol
Agreed pal, no he certainly didn’t sound bitter. Was just making the point I didn’t think it was quite true to say he didn’t want to take it.

Seems the BBC have lost the one copy of a thesaurus they had....thrashed is the only adjective they know these days, just the two articles tonight on the main footie page where a team has been thrashed.

I had Talkshite whilst driving (yes, I know), they kept going on about Spurs fans not wanting their team to beat us because it'd hand the league to Arsenal, Spurs caller after caller said they hope they didn't win, the presenters wanted to keep it London based or were too thick to realise that Arsenal have the same type of fixture against our bitter rivals.
Maybe they were a year early in realising Manchester has only had one team since 1910 & it only took them 114 years to figure it out:)

The worst part about this is that there is no avenue of retort!!!! No opportunity to offer an alternative view to his Xenophobic anti Arab agenda and vitriol. Even his X Twitter account is restricted to only allow Acolyte approved followers!
Here is the "great man" at work playing the game he so patently "loves." Try not to smile.

Disappointing to hear arrogance on 606 from that City fan calling some of the other teams cannon fodder. Some of our fans need to learn some humility. Cringe when I hear that shit on national radio!
Same, I have always and no doubt will always, expect the worst and hope for the best, that's my life as a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.